FLASH FLOOD WARNING:
1. If we receive a flash flood warning, we will text and/or call the number on file as soon as we receive the message. Depending on how much rain we will receive, it will depend on step 2 of our plan. We may ask that you unhook as soon as we receive the warning.
2. We will keep an eye on the creek. As water rises to half the bank, we will ask you to unhook electric, water, and sewer, as well as picking up your site. We will then ask you to hook up your vehicle and get everything in place to evacuate if needed.*
*Those in sites closest to the Creek will evacuate first.
3. If the water breaks the bank, we will concentrate on the sites most effected by the flooding.
*8, 9, 10, 11, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 36, 37, 38, 39 - sites that may be effected first.
* Sites 1 - 21 will exit in an orderly fashion through the ENTERANCE Gate.
* Sites 22 - 39 will exit in an orderly fashion through the EXIT Gate.
4. After pulling out, it is the guests discretion upon where to go. Guests will need to find another place to park - either a parking lot, another RV park, etc. Bull Creek RV Park is not responsible for guests to find a place to park their RV while waiting for the creek to recede. Bull Creek RV Park will not be responsible for paying any amount that a guest may have to pay - offsite electrical use, dump fees, or other expenses occurred.
5. We will contact guests to let them know when they can pull back into the park. Most of the time when the water breaks the bank, the creek will recede within 12-24 hours. We will not know until we see how fast the creek is receding.
6. We will NOT refund the card on file for the nights not stayed in the park due to mother nature. We will send a gift certificate to the guests for the nights NOT stayed in the park. (Example: If you missed 1 night in the park, that was $60 - we will send you a gift certificate for $60). This is stated in our park policies that you agree to upon booking with us.
Second Paragraph: Camping is an outdoor experience and accordingly we do not offer refunds due to the whims of Mother Nature. Missouri is known for differentiation in weather. As such, we will do our best to help you enjoy your stay, but will not refund due to changes in the weather.
Fifth Paragraph: Bull Creek RV Park is located on beautiful Bull Creek. Bull Creek is a spring-fed creek that establishes our west border and empties into Lake Taneycomo. In certain situations, the creek will flood when heavy rain is in the area. We will error on the side of caution when the creek floods and ask all guests to evacuate the park in a particular order. We will never charge our guests for nights that the park is flooded or when we cannot accommodate guests due to weather. A CREDIT will be sent as a gift certificate to the customer through email for the days not at the park. A refund will NOT be given to the customer back on their card. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. Normally within 12-24 hours, the creek has receded and guests can pull back in. We will take all precautions necessary to ensure the safety of the guests.
For any other problems or questions, please call us at 417-605-2038.